CIC-DC is the only resource you need for the most up-to-date information about the DC captive insurance domicile. Members receive a quarterly newsletter along with regular e-mail updates on timely subjects impacting the industry. A variety of reference information is also posted in the Member's Only section of the website.
CIC-DC hosts and sponsors a number of quality educational events throughout the year. These informative sessions feature speakers from the DC Department of Insurance and Securities Regulation as well as nationally recognized industry leaders who are experts in their fields. Topics covered at recent CIC-DC educational sessions include “Saving Employers Money on Insurance Costs Through Captive Insurance Programs”; “Why The District of Columbia Can Become ‘The Domicile’ For Association Captives”, and “The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act – And It’s Effect On Captives”.
- Networking Seminars
- Regional Education Sessions
- Annual Conference
- Exclusive Advertising Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Opportunities to speak at CIC-DC Educational Events
- Website: CIC-DC’s Member’s Only Section provides members with access to the Membership Directory, articles of special interest, and more
- News Alerts/Special Bulletins
- Legislative Updates
- Educational Seminars/Conferences
- Networking Events
- Listing in Online Membership Directory
- Access to Online Membership Directory